Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

SPRING | 5 Must Have Transition Pieces

***

Spring is here!... kinda. Here in the north the weather has gotten to that stage where you need a jacket when you leave in the morning, and are overheating in the afternoon. It's such a long, annoying time of year. And it's even more annoying to dress for it.

 These are some must have pieces in my wardrobe for this time of year!


1. High waisted denim. Not only is it a huge trend at the moment, but they are comfier then skinny jeans, and are so easy to style! Pair them with a cropped sweater and either sneaker or some booties.

2. Cropped sweaters. These are essentials in my closet for anytime of year.

3. Basic t-shirts. You can never go wrong with a basic T, some mom jeans sneakers and an oversized blazer this time of year.

4. Booties. With all the snow melting I love wearing some booties. They are warmer then sneaker, can be dressed up or down, and don't look like a big winter boot.

5.  Trench or blazer?  I love both, they add just the right amount of warmth in the morning and don't cause you to over heat in the afternoon. Not to mention they are some of the biggest trends at the moment!

Photos: Redone, Brandy Melville, Nelly, NA-KD

WHAT ARE YOU MUST HAVE PIECES?


Comments

  1. I'm loving that trench coat and the fit of it! Love your spring roundup!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/living-room-home-decor/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picks you got here dear. Those booties are really cute. Also, plaid trench coat is definitely a must for spring!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts