Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Trend of the Week



I know, I know. ANOTHER post on jewelry!? I'm sorry, I just love necklaces. They have such a power to change an outfit entirely and I am obsessed. My top two brands of jewelry I have found so far are Bagatiba and Logan Hollowell.
 Logan Hollowell is a little more expensive, but the pieces are so beautiful that I don't mind the price. I love the necklace with the Big Dipper Constellation necklace, it's so beautiful. 
Bagatiba is such a beautiful brand as well, and a lot more affordable. I already have a post on my newest necklace from here, and I love it! Bagatiba is such a good brand for those who want real jewelry, but don't want to break the bank. 

WHAT BRAND OF JEWELRY IS YOUR FAVOURITE?

B.xx





Comments

Popular Posts