Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Today's Outfit



I woke up to an empty house this morning. A peaceful silence woke my slumber and I had a moment of sanity. No muffled running around, rushing to get out the door. It was like the world had shut off, just for a moment. Like the world had agreed to stop. I rolled out of bed and felt a shiver run up my spine from the cold floor, bringing me back to life. Like a bucket of ice was thrown on me, it startled me with a jolt. This is real, I am real, I am living this moment, and this moment will not live again, a new one will always replace it. This is my comfort, reality is my safe place. It's a structure that I rely on, I fall apart without reality. This moment is mine, that I can control. In my own way.


 


WHAT'S YOUR REALITY?

B.xx


Comments

Popular Posts