Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Some Faves From the Week


Favourite Purchase: Plants. haha. So boring I know. But, I find they help brighten my mood during the cold, sunless winter here.

Craving of the Week: Sun light!! Spring can come anytime now! haha.

Moment of the Week: Finishing my exams finally!

Thought of the Week: That stress will not change the outcome of anything. You can stress over something coming up, or that has happened but you are only harming yourself. What happens will happen, and what has happened, happened. No, need to stress the small things in life, they happen for a reason. 

Article of the week: Ripped, boyfriend jeans.



Song of the week: Don't Kill My Vibe - Sigrid

Series of the week: Nothing really, so heres a photo of my aunts dog I'm puppy-sitting.



Instagrammer of the week: Will Smith! Funny, yet inspiring every day! So motivational to look through. 

Quote of the week: " If you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love someone else?" - RuPaul

IS IT SUNNY WHERE YOU LIVE?

B.xx 

Comments

Popular Posts