Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

So Much More...







I complain, a lot. To much at times. About dumb things. Like someone taking to long to order their food, or someone rushing past me. But when it's me it doesn't matter. I need to change. I need to stop thinking that everything people do is directed towards me. Remember that there is a back story to everything. That the person speeding past me could be rushing to the hospital, or is simply late for work. I need to remember that the world isn't against me, it's my brain that's against me. I need to change my brain, my interpretation of life and the world. I would be happier that way, not so anxious. Life would be so much more happier that way.





B.xx


Comments

Popular Posts