Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

3 Steps for the Ultimate Valentines Day Alone



It's Valentines Day, and once again I am alone. Not that I'm complaining, I like my me time. Although I feel like leading up to today there has been so many different pressures posted out there. "What are you getting ______", "Are you spending Valentines Day with ____", "We are alone so lets all spend the day doing something together", " I need to top all of there friends significant others gifts this year". REALLY??? It's a day dedicated to showing someone you love them... shouldn't that be everyday you spend with them?

And know there is even pressure if you don't have someone to spend it with. Galentines Day... Can't I just be happy that I'm not with someone at the moment?

So, instead of falling into the pressures that society has tried springing on me, even though I'm single I still have to spend it with friends apparently, I am simply giving myself some extra lovin. haha.



1. Make-up

The first thing I do to begin pampering myself is throw my hair up off my face and take off my 10 hour old make-up. Nothing feels better then washing the dirt and grim of the day off your face.

2. Food

Who says you have to go out for a fancy ass meal? Order take-out and eat it on the couch in your oversized t-shirt! Put on your favourite movie or TV show and relax!

3. Pamper

Ahh yes, my favourite part! Time for the ultimate pamper session. haha. I like to pour a bath with some essential oils or a bath bomb from LUSH! Light some candles, and grab a glass of wine (if legal) and just relax. Let all the tension leave your body. I also like putting a face mask on and follow it with a night-time face moisturizer.
Then I like to put some warm  PJ's on and cuddle into bed with a favourite movie or binge watch my favourite TV show!

WHAT'S YOUR VALENTINES DAY PLANS???

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts