Skip to main content

Featured

Moved Blogs!

I MOVED BLOGS!!!!!! My new website is on wordpress and can be found here ! I am so excited to share this with you guys, I have some screen shots of my new website for you guys below!  I hope you guys enjoy the new site as much as I do! I am so proud of this website and how it looks. I kept you guys in mind and also rebranded the name! Love you guys and I hope you guys continue to follow and support me trough this journey! B.xx

Bagatiba



As I have written before, I love my jewelry. It's my saviour and shield in life. So, I don't like having a weak shield. Meaning, I don't like having fake, cheaper jewelry. Not that there is anything wrong with having it, I just prefer to spend my money on pieces that will last a while, and can take a bigger hit. When I stumbled upon the website 'Bagatiba' and found out it was all real, hand made jewelry from California AND it wouldn't completely break the bank, I decided to buy a piece and see what the brand was all about. 



I ordered the 1SM NECKLACE. It is a gold - filled necklace with a 22" gold ball chain. Each piece of jewelry is hand made, meaning each piece is in some way unique. I love the idea of supporting a company that is so hands on with their products and you can tell that they care about each piece of jewelry they make. 




I love the length of the chain, it falls exactly where I want it.   I also bought  a box off the website for $12 to hold your valuables in safe, secret place. I personally bought it because it is a damn cute box and it went with my room. haha! I highly recommend Bagatiba!!1

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE TYPE OF JEWELRY?

B.xx

Comments

Popular Posts